Wednesday 13 January 2016

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Crisps Honey Mustard & Onion

The tall taste tester has been to Madrid and he brought back this empty crisp packet for me.

Yes, an empty packet. Not full of thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. He said he couldn't fit a full packet in his luggage. Fair enough. And after all, he is under no obligation to bring me anything back from his excursion to Spain.

However, it was nice of him to bring the packet so that I can look out for these Pretzel Crisps in future. And I have to say that even though I've not been able to try these, the aroma from the packet is very good.

Something to look out for, I think. And if there is anyone out there who has tried them please would you let me know what you think?

The tall taste tester bought this packet in Madrid and thought this was a German product from Hanover - in Germany. Well, you might. But in fact it seems to be an American product made by Princeton Vanguard LLC from Princeton, New Jersey and imported into Europe by a company based in Hamburg - in Germany.

Rethink your pretzel! The tall taste tester says these Pretzel Crisps are really very good.

No comments :

Post a Comment