Sunday 18 March 2018

Popchips Galactic Puffs Sour Cream & Chive

Well, this Star Wars themed crispy snack proved to be a popular choice.

Except with Tall taste tester who doesn’t get sour cream as a crispy snack flavour. But the rest of the reluctant taste testers seemed quite keen. I have to say I was a little disappointed that although the packet has a great big image of R2-D2, but there was no R2-D2 shaped snack.

Slightly Red Haired Bristolian must have been disappointed too because she made a lot of R2-cheese2 jokes. Maybe R2-D2 was the “secret shape “ which I didn’t spot. It’s hard to keep an eye on every shape when you’re sharing with everyone in the office.

These are the snacks you’v been looking for” Obi Wan never said that, but perhaps he wasn’t aware that “every Jedi knows that boring snacks are the path to the darks side”. I dare say his mind was on higher matters.

I liked the TIE fighter shape best but they all taste the same. A nice light crunch, and not a bad sour cream and onion flavour. Perhaps a little oniony for me, but as I said before, the reluctant taste testers were quite keen. And I think it comes in another flavour... so another taste testing in store.

Vegetarian, gluten free, nothing artificial and, er, popped with the force.

No comments :

Post a Comment