Thursday 16 February 2017

TGI Fridays Potato Skins Snacks Cheddar & Bacon

Here's another crispy snack from the USA. But it's not a potato skin. It is, I suppose, a advertised quite small on the front of the packet, a potato skins snack; snack being the operative word.  I was interested to see how TGI Fridays would produce a crispy snack from potato skins and as it turned out, they didn't. This is another extruded snack made from an alluring combination of potato starch, corn meal, potato flakes and tapioca. Yum, eh?

Actually not too bad with quite a nice crunch but I wasn't really mad about this product. Tall Elegant taste tester however, said she loved the taste and really really liked them. That's nice. I'm always delighted when someone else enjoys snack I don't like. It just goes to show that you can't please all of the people all of the time. But you can usually please at least one someone.

I think the taste is more bacon than cheesy but it is a little hard to say. Oh, and these snacks are an interesting oval shape and suffered impressively few breakages considering how well travelled they were. Definitely a point in their favour.

No comments :

Post a Comment