Monday 23 January 2017

AM Buffy Corn Snack

Another choice from the local kosher deli. Another bugle snack. Which has a lighter colour than most bugle snacks, which I like, and a lovely light crunch, which I also like.

It also tastes of almost nothing. Pretty much no taste at all. Which it turns out I like quite a lot. And it turns out the reluctant taste testers rather enjoyed a taste-free snack too.

I think the reluctant taste testers get very fed up with crispy snacks that taste of far too much. And the crispy snack development departments of many companies seem oh so anxious to tempt our jaded palates. New crisps and crispy snacks are increasingly complex and often end up being either nothing like the flavour they purport to be, or really not very nice. Or both. Well, if you've read any of my posts before you'll be up to speed with this argument already.

So we really enjoyed this nothing snack.

Giraffe Fan taste tester took one look and said, oh I know these. They don't taste of anything do they?

No, they don't. But in s good way.

No comments :

Post a Comment