Wednesday 5 October 2016

M&S Spirit of Summer BBQ Jerk Jumbo Coated Peanuts


Another packet of peanuts? Well, apparently yes.

Tall Elegant taste tester provided them as a Friday afternoon snack. As I said the other day M&S are getting rid of their Spirit of Summer stock and I expect she found these with the weird nuts & cocoanut combo that seems to have been vastly reduced.

I found the BBQ Jerk coating on these nuts seriously hot. and not particularly BBQ. But possibly (I've never had it) they lean toward the Jerk part of their flavouring.

Dutch taste tester took the remains of the pack home with her enthusiastically but history does not relate what the Vinyl Collector thought. Maybe she ate them all before she got home?

Perhaps not the flavour for me, and probably no longer available, but this style of coated nut may be just the thing if you like nuts and lots of hot spices.

No comments :

Post a Comment