Sunday 7 August 2016

Propercorn Sour Cream & Black Pepper Popcorn

Another packet of Propercorn popcorn, another packet of proper popcorn. and quite an interesting taste too.

I know not everyone enjoys sour cream as an addition to a crispy snack; it can take a bit of getting used to but I felt it worked quite well here. And the heat of the black pepper with the cool of the sour cream seemed to me to be a good combination.

Very nice popcorn. Just the right light airy consistency that you want.
And here's a visitor to our garden. He was asleep in the middle of the lawn when I got up this morning. He could see me standing at my bedroom window so I didn't want to risk opening it. I only just picked up my camera in time to grab a shot or two. Next minute he was sneaking off through the hedge.

No comments :

Post a Comment