Tuesday 30 August 2016

Beigel & Beigel Onion Flavour Snack

Here we go with post number 601! Amazing. How did this happen? How did the reluctant taste testers and I manage to try quite so many crispy snacks?

Anyway, I'm pleased to be able to tell you that, apart from Tall Elegant taste tester (who doesn't like onion) and Architectural taste tester (who has discerning tastes and is not really a fan of crispy snacks), apart from those two all the taste testers loved this lightly onion fragranced crispy snack.

Including me.

Lovely light flower-shaped puffs, lovely light onion flavour. Lovely crispy snack.

Chairman taste tester asked me if this snack is wheat or potato based? Of course I had to tell him I don't read Hebrew. So I don't know. Because there's not a lot of English writing on the packet.

What I can tell you is that Beigel & Beigel mazon (1985) Ltd is based at 1 Chocolate Road, Safed 13110, Israel. Chocolate Road eh? What a great address. I wonder what other roads in the area are called?

We enjoyed this oniony snack very much.

No comments :

Post a Comment