Friday 22 July 2016

KP Nik Naks Rib'n'Saucy

 
I don't think I really get Nik Naks. They were never part of my childhood snacking (possibly not invented yet), or indeed my snacking at any time. I don't spot a packet and cry "Amazing I haven't seen Nik Naks for ages!" in an enthusiastic fashion as did Slightly Red Haired Bristolian taste tester the other day. Tech taste tester likes them too. I'm pretty sure they were a childhood treat for him.
 
However, it's always good to try something new, and this is a new Nik Nak flavour for me. Rib'n'Saucy. Hmmnnn..... We think this is a Chinese style rib not an American barbecue rib. And to me it tastes a bit sweet and sour, or aromatic crispy duck-like.
 
Not being a big eater of Nik Naks, neither a big eater of ribs (not even Chinese ribs) I am struggling slightly here. I think if you are a fan of Nik Naks you are likely to enjoy this crispy snack a lot. If not, perhaps not.

No comments :

Post a Comment