Monday 25 January 2016

Jacobs Mini Cheddars Branston Pickle Flavour

This little 50g packet of Mini Cheddars was strategically positioned next to the sandwiches in Waitrose so I discovered it when I was pondering what to have for lunch.

It is a tiny packet and there weren't very many Mini Cheddars in it so I can only suppose they are heavier than they look. If it had contained crisps I think it would more likely weigh 20g.

Anyway, as usual the Mini Cheddars are tasty little cheesy biscuits with a lovely crunch. One of the taste testers questioned the legitimacy of my adding Cheddars to the list. It's not a crisp complained the Senior taste tester. No. Obviously not. But we've had Cheddars before... and popcorn too. That's definitely not a crisp. I'm not going to pay any attention to this complaint.

And on top of the tasty cheesiness a lovely tasty smidge or a certain something of Branston pickle flavour. Delicious.

Branston Pickle, for those not in the know, is a dark brown pickle made of tomatoes and vinegar and spices and stuff. You eat it with cheese or whatever you fancy. Mini Cheddars perhaps?

No comments :

Post a Comment