Wednesday 16 December 2015

Jacobs Cracker Crisps Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar

I put a bowl of these Cracker Crisps in the kitchen at work and went out to buy my lunch. And I have to admit that I was quite unprepared for the horror that greeted me on my return.

Tech taste tester and History Graduate had snatched up handfuls of this crispy snack thinking it was a little cheesy biscuit. But what they got was salt and vinegar. So what their taste buds thought was Gordon Bennett! this is strong!

Actually, I think the Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar flavour is rather gentle and sweet. I would be happy to buy these again. And the reluctant taste testers tried again after their mistake and decided that perhaps this crispy snack was acceptably tasty after all. But I must point out that the Chef thought the taste was pretty strong.

Nice little biscuits. Very good texture and crunch. Slightly odd (unusual) shapes featuring more curvy lines than you might expect. There were quite a lot of broken bits at the bottom of the packet, but not too many.

Jacobs is a brand owned by United Biscuits.

No comments :

Post a Comment