Friday 10 October 2014

Jacob's Treeselets

Oh yes! Jacob's fabulous Cheeselets now come in tree form. Of course they do.

And they're called Treeselets. Obviously.

I've written about Cheeselets before of course, and they are one of my very favourite cheesy snacks. You can read about them here if you like, because, you know, I'm not going to repeat what I said about these terrific little cheesy biscuits in September 2013.

But hey! Now they come in the shape of a Christmas tree.

Can't decide if the Christmas tree form is a little bit brilliant or a little bit sad. Still ultra tasty though.

For scale, this little tree is sitting on the smallest size of post-it: 38 x 51mm. And I thought it would be appropriate to photograph the tub in front of my tree books.


I guess this is a Christmas 2014 special. We'll see if they appear again in the future. 

1 comment :

  1. I'm afraid Georgina I don't agree. These little beauties have been ruined. It's one of the special things at xmas. I am a life long fan and these do not have the same texture or taste. Please let's have back the right ones next year Jacob's!!

    ReplyDelete